Friday, January 25, 2008

So, what do you think of the new title for my blog? It is the name (and spelling) that my son set up for my DSL account, and I liked it. I know, there isn't enough about knitting on here to have a knit-related title, but since it is my blog I decided "What the heck, I can call it what I want." and changed the title. So there.

Not much going on this past week. I've got my place all fixed up and I think it looks really nice. I still have to bring at least one more bookcase, and more books, my cedar chest and my Survivor sign. Still not sure where to hang the sign, although I'm kinda leaning towards putting it on the large wall in the bedroom. I'll wait until after I decide for sure before getting a new bedspread, so it doesn't clash.

I bought a really nice area rug for the living room; it really brightens up the room. Everything was so beige that I decided to add the rug (plus, it will keep the carpet in front of the couch nice and clean). No, that isn't my living room; it's from the ad for Wal-Mart. You can click on the picture to make it larger (and less fuzzy). I also got a small rug for the kitchen sink area. The place is starting to feel like home.

Well, I should probably get my day going. Need to go visit the critters, and make a trip to Borders. Bye for now.

No comments: