Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sitting and watching American Idol -- this is going to be a tough season. Only about half of the top 12 guys have had a chance to sing so far, and I don't have any idea who I'd vote for. They are all very good. Even Simon has been giving out compliments ... Ryan is embarrassing a 17 year old contestant right now.

Still enjoying my temp job. I have to keep reminding myself that it is a "limited time" position so I don't get too comfortable there, but I do wish it would become permanent. Well, I'll just stay as long as they allow me to and then hope I find something I like as well somewhere else!

Got an email from ES; she has sent me something that she made for me. Unfortunately, it looks like it has been returned to her because she didn't have the apartment number on it, so I'll have to wait a little longer for it. Gives me something to look forward to! I love getting presents; especially when it is a non-occasion present. Wonder what it can be.... and last Friday, I received a package from BM -- she sent me a DVD of the 5th Harry Potter movie as a house-warming gift! I was going to watch a mini-marathon over the weekend, but never got around to it. Maybe I'll save it for a rainy weekend.

No comments: