Wednesday, February 20, 2008

So, this morning I was working on the project for K and E at work. The boss came in and asked me how much experience I've had with collections. I told her, and she said that E hadn't come in or called for the second day in a row (he left at lunch Monday and nobody has heard from him since). She came back a little later and took me to be trained to do collections :-) for Blue Cross/Blue Shield.

Well, the lady in charge of BC/BS helped me re-organize the desk (she didn't like how E had it set up and wanted it all nice for me) and was just having me log in to the BC/BS websites when the boss came back in and said that things had changed, she was going to have L do it instead :-( because she has medical collections experience. So, she gets my nicely set up desk. I went back to the project for K and E (which I finished this afternoon) and tomorrow I'm back at the desk where I started originally. At least I'll have a "set" place for a while. And I will probably be helping L do some collections calls (which I really don't want to do, because I don't really care for her for some reason). Anyway, it was disappointing, to say the least, to have a "promotion" and then an immediate "demotion".

No comments: