Monday, March 17, 2008

So, I have once again been very lax about posting. Guess I just haven't felt like writing. My Survivor team is doing awful (they've lost 4 challenges in a row, so I've added $2.00 to what I'm going to end up paying Sis). Work is about the same, and looks like it will be ending in 2 weeks.

I've been warned to avoid SK's daughter, because she has made it her mission in life to color my hair. She has decided that I would look gorgeous with "rich brown" hair. However, I'd still have the same old face so I don't think she's right. And, it is starting to sound tempting. I know, I know ... I'm the one who says that the white in my hair doesn't bother me. And it really doesn't. However, it's the "non-white" hair that I'd like colored. It's gone from the nice auburn it used to be to a drab greyish-brown. I've had a lot of people tell me I don't look my age, so if I changed the hair color maybe it would boost my ego a bit. Goodness knows I could use an ego boost every now and then.

The wedding is getting closer and closer and I still don't have a dress. VT at work is giving me a hard time about that, and I know she's right. I'm going to make it my goal to find something by Sunday. Well, by Saturday. I'm spending Easter with the in-laws.

Well, can't think of anything else new right now, maybe something will occur to me later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You would think, with Ozzie on your team, that they would be whuppin' butt.

Anonymous said...

Huh. Guess you did say you were going to the in-laws.

--smto