Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Wow - just found out that they are closing the Chino sales office for Boyd. We didn't think it would last much more than a year after the plant closed, but I'm still surprised. JO has already been laid off, and the ladies have the option of transferring to Modesto or leaving the company in 60-90 days. That really sucks. I'm sure neither of the ladies will be moving to Modesto, so that puts 3 more Boyd employees out on the hunt for jobs.

And the company that my Sis works for is closing the office where she works and she will be transferring to Ontario. That's a good move, for me, to have her in Ontario. She won't be too far from where I live and where I'm currently working, although I probably won't still be working there by the time she moves. However, we may be able to get a few lunches together!

Too many changes ....

No comments: