Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Survivor is on tonight! I know it is only Wednesday, but the March Madness basketball starts tomorrow night so they move Survivor to Weds. Don't know why - who'd wanna watch basketball? Not me, that's for sure! I didn't put the dollar amounts on my previous post. It wasn't because I now owe more than Sis does (although I do) but because I couldn't remember what the amounts were. So - it is: Sis $2.00 and Me $3.00. Sure hope Ozzy can get these people to win the challenges, and that Ozzy doesn't get voted off tonight!

Talked to CR a little bit today - I guess they knew about the office closing last week (rumors), but weren't allowed to say anything until it was made official yesterday. She and BB will be leaving when the office closes; neither one want to transfer to Modesto.

I'm ready for dinner -- guess I'll go look to see what yummyness is in the fridge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.