Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spent the day today running around with P, trying to find a dress for one of her bridesmaids. It took some doing, but we were able to find one that we liked, although it wasn't her size. Asked them to call the other store and see if they had it; they did and would hold it for us until closing time today. P called the bridesmaid and told her that we were going to go and pick it up; she had every excuse in the book as to why we shouldn't. I could tell that P was getting more and more frustrated as the day went on (and so was I, to be honest). We went checked a few more stores, couldn't find anything we liked. So, we went to pick up the one that was being held for us. We got there, and decided to look just "once more" (we had been there earlier, but didn't see what we wanted). Found a dress that P liked, and we knew the bridesmaid would like because she had just bought one like it in blue a month or so ago for her birthday party. Whew, glad that is over with! Now P can relax .... at least about the dress!

Got home, started relaxing, and F called ... he's working later than he had anticipated; would I mind going to the house and letting Bubs out? Didn't really want to drive over there, but it's been a while since I've seen the critters and have been feeling guilty about that. They seemed pleased to see me (Little Thing meowed and meowed when I went in the door). Bubs was sleeping on the bedroom floor, but woke up and greeted me. He then greeted the leftover French fries I gave him. LT needed a treat too; fortunately there are still some in the packet on top of the fridge. I spent about half an hour with them, and am now back at home, freshly showered, and watching the last episode of The Tudors.

No comments: