Sunday, March 30, 2008

Well, looks like I'm going to make my "goal" of watching the full first season of The Tudors before the beginning of season 2 tonight. Only have one episode to go. Of course, I only have 2 more weeks of free Showtime so I won't be able to watch it after that, and will have to wait for the season to be available on DVD. Hopefully that won't take too long. Let's see, season one is 10 episodes, which is only 2-1/2 months. Maybe I can get the DVDs for my birthday! Bummer, just looked it up on imdb.com and discovered that season one aired a year ago, and the dvds came out on Jan 1. I can, however, download episodes for $1.99 each. That's only $20 for the season. Might have to do that since I don't know anyone who has Showtime and the abilities to tape the show.

In other news, my sister now has her own blog! I have added a link if anyone is interested in checking it out. And even if you aren't.

I'm a bit upset for P. The wedding is less than 5 weeks away (ok, just barely less, but still less) and one of her bridesmaids still hasn't even looked at the dress choices. She said she has a black dress she can wear; but it is not the same (or similar) to the ones the other girls will be wearing. P has told her that she has to get one of the chosen dresses; and C says he won't let her be in the wedding if she doesn't. I offered to tell the bridesmaid for P; she has others who have volunteered, too. I can't believe that this friend is being like this. I mean, the night I met her we were looking at pictures of dress choices and she was adamant about the girls all matching! I'm sure it will work out fine, but P and C don't need this stress added to the normal wedding stuff.

On the good side, invitations have gone out and RSVPs have already started to come in. I think it makes things a lot more "official". C was going to surprise P with a honeymoon cruise on the Monarch of the Seas (which is where he proposed) but found that they can get a longer cruise for about the same money if they want. So, he gave her the choice, and they are just trying to decide for sure where to go. Right now, the Bahamas seems to be winning ...

Need to talk to Sis about setting up a crafty day. Don't know when it will be, but we need to have one soon.

Well, I'm going to end for now. Hey, Sis, there's stuff on here that I haven't told you already! Actual news! heehee

1 comment:

Susan T-O said...

And your post reminds me that I need to mail the RSVP. . .