Friday, April 25, 2008

Got another nice compliment today at work. The office manager asked if I knew whether I'd be back after the end of the month (I work for the billing side of the office, and she's the manager for the "clinical" side). I told her that I'd been asked to stay until the end of June, but that I wasn't supposed to say anything because Ms Manager didn't know if all the temps would be back. Ms Office Mgr said, "Well, I knew that if any of the temps would be asked to stay, it would have to be you." Wasn't that nice? Especially since 3 of the temps have been there quite a bit longer than I have!

Got a text message from The Boy this afternoon; someone is coming out to look at the Ranchero tomorrow and is bringing a trailer "just in case". I hope he can sell it; otherwise he has to find storage for it. It's kind of a good thing/bad thing though; he can use the money, but it was his First Car and he doesn't want to get rid of it. He'll still have to figure out what to do with the T-Bird and the boat, but this will be one less vehicle to have to store. Hope it works out for him!

No comments: