Sunday, April 13, 2008

Had a nice lunch with Dad and J, and C and P. They didn't stay long, only a couple of hours, but Dad and J have a long drive home. C got here early to do his laundry while P was shopping with a friend. I was telling him about the episode of "Beauty and the Geek", and found out that he went to school with one of the Geeks! Unfortunately, I think the guy was the male half of the first team to get kicked off. Oh, well -- he had his 15 minutes of fame, anyway.

Showtime is airing a trailer on tv right now, on The Tudors. (I'm waiting for the show to start in a couple of minutes). Anyway, when they show the actor Jonathon Rhys Meyers making a comment, he reminds me a lot of my BIL, RafePirate! Not sure exactly what it is about the clip, because I haven't noticed any resemblance before. But now, during the commercial that is airing, I'm noticing it a lot! How odd. And apparently, there is a facebook page where you can play the "Bed, Wed or Behead" game! I may have to check that out.

No comments: