Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I am so glad to be home! I've had a migraine trying to take hold all afternoon, and all I want to do is sleep so it will go away. Unfortunately, if I do that NOW I won't be able to sleep tonight and I'll be miserable tomorrow. I'm just going to jot down my blog entry, and then go de-stress on the couch. Don't know what is causing the migraine; I haven't had one in a while. Wonder if it was the buffalo meat last night? Heehee. I'm sure that isn't the cause.

I'm hoping the headache will go away quickly so I can knit this evening. I'd really like to complete the scarf so I can send it off to the intended recipient. I think I'm about 1/4 through the second ball of yarn. I don't think it is going to end up being as long a scarf as I had hoped, but it should be a nice length. Of course, I could always frog the whole thing, and make it a couple stitches narrower - NOT!

Don't really have anything to post about, so I'm going to end for now. Just wanted to get an entry in before Sis does tonight! :-) Good old sibling rivalry. Especially since I'm the old sibling!

No comments: