Saturday, April 19, 2008

I Found My Needle!!

I am so excited - I found the missing knitting "kneedle" so I can now finish the red scarf! I finally decided to end with a different sized needle. The scarf is being done with size 10.5 so I figured ending it off with size 10 wouldn't make that much of a difference. Now, where in the stash are my size 10 needles ... not in the woven carrier; not in the rollie tubs; not in the green rolling tote; not in any of the multiple little tote bags. Darn it! I know I have size 10 needles around here somewhere. Maybe they are still at the house? Anyway, I decided to check the couch one more time for the missing 10.5. Who'da thunk it would get shoved so deeply between the back and seat of the couch? But there it was .... and now I can finish the scarf! (after I'm done typing, that is ...)

Had breakfast with The Kids this morning, and then went with The Boy to see about transferring the registration on his truck into his name. Unfortunately, since it is still being financed, he'll need something from the Credit Union in order to transfer the registration. His dad can check on that on Monday, I guess. The Boy wants to get press plates, and can't do that with the truck in our name. And of course, we can't apply for the press plates for him, because we don' t have the press credentials!

Anyway, now to the red scarf. And then maybe I'll finish up the wavy scarf.

No comments: