Friday, April 4, 2008

Sigh

Another night of not much sleep, and another morning with a lingering headache. I don't know why I'm unable to sleep well; I don't think I'm stressed about anything in particular. Maybe I'll have better luck tonight..

Tomorrow is the memorial service for the wife of my former boss. I'm kinda happy that I'll be able to see so many of my former co-workers, but don't want it to be under these circumstances. Maybe that's what has me "insomniated".

My Malakal tribe lost the only challenge on Survivor last night; it was a combination reward/immunity. Each tribe picked someone from the other tribe to go to Exile before the challenge and this person would get a this-time-only personal immunity. The Airai tribe picked my Ozzy to go, so I didn't have to worry about losing him, but I still have to put in my $.50 for losing the challenge. The winners got a pizza and beer party along with tribe immunity.

Better finish getting ready for work. More later. Eventually.

No comments: