Tuesday, April 8, 2008


There is a red-tailed hawk who likes to sit at the top of a tree across the street, which can usually be seen from Val's window. I decided to bring my camera to work so I can get a picture of him; of course, he didn't show up yesterday. Today, while I was in the "equipment room" sending a fax, he flew past the office several times, once very close to the window. Of course, he didn't land and was gone before I could get to my desk and get the camera. So, I decided to take a picture of My View. This was taken at about 4:25 this afternoon (kinda gloomy looking, but oh, well!) while I was sitting at my desk. I face the wall on the right side of the picture. The plants on the windowsill belong to Val, which is obvious by the fact that they are still living. The window is in a little cubby, and Val's desk is on the left of the little "sticking out" part. I'm going to continue bringing my camera, and hopefully will be able to get a picture of Mr R.T. Hawk.

Other than that, not really much to say today. Went to AAA after work to pay the registration on Henry and got a pretty little blue sticker for him. Going to go with P tomorrow for her wedding gown fitting, which is exciting. And today, in the mail, I received an invitation for her Bridal Shower. I'm finding it hard to believe that the wedding is only a tad over 3-1/2 weeks away!

No comments: