Monday, April 7, 2008

Wish I'd known earlier

Heard on the radio at lunch that today is National No Housework day. I had already made my bed and turned on the dishwasher before leaving for work! Somebody owes me 5 minutes. Hahaha! (Sis says that she doesn't want to take the risk; she observes the "holiday" every day!)

In other news heard today, apparently there has been another informative study that was probably paid for with our tax dollars. Apparently, teenagers that have a tv in their bedrooms are more likely to suffer from poor eating habits, lack of exercise and low grades than those who don't. DUH! No, not Duh as in my best friend, but duh as in "no sh**, Sherlock!"

Went to another employment agency this afternoon, and filled out their paperwork. I'm getting tired of filling out paperwork for agencies and then not hearing back from them. Hopefully this one will do better than the others. Although I'd really rather stay where I'm working now!

Don't really know what I feel like having for dinner tonight. I've got stuff in the fridge but nothing sounds good. I know I have to eat something ... maybe somebody delivered a yummy dinner for me while I was out. Nope, just checked and there is nothing new. *sigh* I have a "Tina's" brand frozen bean and cheese burrito cooking in the microwave. Too bad there isn't any cheese in 'em. I have some that I can add to it, but it isn't the same. Hm, I have some sour cream, too. Maybe that'll help. At least I won't go hungry.

No comments: