Sunday, April 6, 2008

Well, just to prove that there IS a scarf in progress, I've decided to post a picture. I'm almost finished with it, actually. It is long enough now that I could consider it completed, but I really want to add a bit more length. Haven't decided if I'm going to use the entire ball of yarn. I can't really get a picture that shows the texture very well. Or the softness. To bad we can't get "teletouch" or "telefeel" or whatever they want to call it. Teletactile? No, that sounds like it should be a flying dinosaur. Anyway, here is The Scarf.


I'm also adding a new picture of Buster, which was taken yesterday. He didn't really want to have his picture taken but I insisted. And although it isn't a very good picture, it is the best out of the 8 or 9 that I took. And it came out a lot better than the pictures I tried to take of Miss Little Thing kitten. She was being too much of a CAT to let me take her picture!

Forgot to mention; after waiting all that time for the movie "Enchanted" to start, I was very unimpressed with it. The changes from animation to real life were very well done, as C had mentioned to me, but the movie itself wasn't all that great. I'm not sure if F wants to borrow it; but I'm thinking of asking one of the families across from me if they would like to have it.

No comments: