Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tonight's theme for American Idol was the music of Andrew Lloyd Webber. Out of the 12 contestants left, I only liked one - David Cook. He's my choice for winner anyway, since they got rid of Michael Johns. I mean, Carly kept messing up the lyrics of "Jesus Christ, Superstar" and not one of the judges called her on it. Brooke messed up at the beginning and had to start over. I hope they get rid of David A, Brooke or Justin tomorrow night. And I still have to pick a new Survivor.

Tonight's episode of Dancing With The Stars had a performance by the Riverdance group, which was fantastic. Unfortunately, it reminds me of the episode on "Friends" where they mention that Chandler has an irrational fear of Michael Flatley because his feet "flail about as if independent from his body".

Wow - they have the 13 and under category for the kids dancing ... this girl had the hem of her skirt stuck on her heel, and she was able to raise her foot and unhook it while making it look like a choreographed part of the dance!

No comments: