Saturday, May 31, 2008

Accomplished Today

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Unless you count that fact that I met The Kids for lunch, and fixed myself some nachos for dinner. Oh, and I took the rent check down to the office. The Boy has been trying to get a TiVo set up. He needs a phone line in order to get it started, and then it is supposed to run ok without one. So, he has it all hooked up to my phone line and tv. Hasn't been able to get it to download what it needs to download. They finally had to leave because they are meeting her dad and s-mom for dinner, but he left everything hooked up. I *think* it might be done, but when I told it to go to the next step I got a message that it couldn't do that until after the updates at 2:00 am. Guess he'll just have to work on it tomorrow!

I had kind of planned on going to a birthday party today for the daughter of a co-worker. Not sure if I would have actually gone, but it was nice to be invited. Probably would have felt uncomfortable for a while because I'd only know 2 people there, but it's a party for a 2-year-old so I'm sure I could have made myself useful.

And, since I haven't taken any pictures to post, I'm going to include one that Big Bro took on his vacation - this is Cumberland Falls and was taken last September.

No comments: