Friday, May 30, 2008

Good Manners part two

Apparently, the good manners don't extend to the person or persons unknown who have clothes in 3 out of the 4 dryers and have left them there for at least half an hour (during the entire wash cycle for my clothes). That means I had to put all my stuff in one dryer, and you KNOW the jeans won't dry. So, I have to go back at the end of the dry cycle, when I should have been able to get all my clothes and be done with it, and add more money to the dryer for another cycle. And then make a fourth trip to the laundry room when that cycle is finished. Plus, my trip up to the mailbox was a wasted effort, because I only had junk mail. Good thing it isn't very far to either the mailbox or the laundry room. And no, I don't want any cheese with that whine.

No comments: