Thursday, May 15, 2008

Amusing Bumper Sticker

with a great message! I didn't actually see it on a car, but on the file cabinet of one of my co-workers. Apparently, there is a line of t-shirts to help support breast cancer.

Had another compliment at work today - this one by word of mouth. Val told me that El is very pleased with my work, and wishes they would hire me full time. It is so great to be appreciated! I even had one of the "regulars" ask me about info that one of the insurance companies wanted on their claims, because I'm the one that first found out about the requirement. I enjoyed being the one with the answer, instead of the one asking the questions for a change ... Of course, all this will just make it harder when/if the time comes that they let me go.

Wasn't real pleased with American Idol last night. They let Syesha go, and kept David A. Wish it had been the other way around, but at least they didn't vote off David C! And of course I had to get nosy and text Hubby to find out who left ... he didn't watch the taping but went and found out for me. So, I knew at shortly after 7:00, even though it doesn't air here until 9:00. It's nice to have someone "in the know" that can ease the enquiring mind.

And tonight is Thursday - without Survivor. I guess I can watch some of the episodes online, but it wouldn't be the same. Hey, I should watch Moonlight and get caught up!

No comments: