Monday, May 26, 2008

Another quiet day

Well, after breakfast, The Kids came over to use the scanner, and Hubby joined them so The Boy could help him with some computer stuff. After scanning his pictures, The Boy spent quite a bit of time doing updates on my computer, installing new virus protection, and a new media player. Hubby stayed a couple hours, and The Kids stayed about another hour after he left. So it wasn't a very productive day, but relaxing. At least it was relaxing when Hubby wasn't yelling about the computer not doing what he wanted it to do. He gets very frustrated with it. Personally, I figure it's mostly user error (which is usually the problem with my computer, too). Don't know what's going on with my movie, though, because it worked just fine on The Boy's laptop.

Anyway, tonight is another episode of So You Think You Can Dance. It'll be interesting to see if they have anyone to compare with the popper/locker (or whatever you call them) from last week. He was great! (As you can tell, I've decided that I like adding hyperlinks in my posts!) Think I'll knit for a while during the show, as long as my elbow allows me to. Managed 17 rows on my scarf last night.

Bummer, the show is just starting, and it's a rerun from last Thursday! Guess it's back to the CBS lineup.

No comments: