Friday, May 16, 2008

The Countdown Begins!

Survivor Gabon premieres on September 18, 2008! Nothing much in imdb.com yet, except the all important premiere date information. Not that I want to rush through life or anything, but I can't wait! It'll be hard for them to top this season for backstabbing and blindsiding ...

My headache has finally eased to a very bearable dull ache. I was kind of worried it would end up as a migraine, but fortunately it was eased by lying down for a while. Then I had to watch the episode of "Moonlight" from last week, since the finale is tonight. And from what I hear, it is The End - CBS isn't picking it up for the Fall. Bummer, because I like the show. And the actor ... not bad to look at. Although I did discover that he was born the August after I graduated from high school, which kind of brings in the "ew" factor!

And, at this point, I'm planning on going to see "Narnia - Prince Caspian" this weekend. Alone, but I'm planning on going. I'll just have to get my snacks before finding a seat, and hope I don't have to leave for the restroom until the movie is over!

And - one of the Quotes of the Week from ew.com:

''You're crazy. You'll officially go down as the dumbest Survivor ever. In the history of Survivor. Ever.''
PARVATI, WHILE VOTING OFF ERIK, WHO HAD JUST GIVEN AWAY HIS IMMUNITY, ON SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA

No comments: