Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday Morning

Had a lazy morning so far. Woke a bit early, but stayed in bed, listened to the tv and read and dozed for a while. Made some coffee and then ignored it. Not for long, I have some now ... don't panic! Took a nice long shower, and am now watching tv and blogging.

So last night, right at the beginning of "Moonlight", we lost the electricity. Yes, my bill has been paid, and on time. From what I could see, the entire apartment complex was out. Fortunately the outage only lasted a couple minutes and I didn't miss much of the episode. And it was just the beginning part ... hopefully not too important to the story line. I was able to follow it right away so it couldn't have been too crucial. It was a good episode, too; and ended a lot better than CSI did the night before! I hope the show continues on another network (one that I don't have to pay extra to watch - and not at the same time as any of my other Must See programs!) because I really enjoy it. There's just something about those vampire fangs .... at least until they start sucking up the blood. I had the opportunity to have the dentist give me fangs, but turned him down. I'm not sure that he would have really done it anyway. And although I think they look cool, I really don't think I'd want them.

So, I need to check to see what time Prince Caspian is airing today. Bye for now.

No comments: