Sunday, May 18, 2008

Flowers Repotted

Went to breakfast (well, closer to lunch) with The Kids and Hubby today. We were pretty close to a Wal-Mart, so after eating I went to return some stuff that was bought for the wedding. Of course, I couldn't just get my money back and go home; I ended up wandering around for probably an hour or so. Bought a movie (August Rush) and a fan for my desk at work. Also bought a little pot and some potting soil to replant my flowers. Unfortunately, only one type made it to this point; one morning last week they were both fine, and when I got home that evening all the sprouts in one pot had died. I haven't gotten rid of them, because I feel bad ... but I don't think they will resuscitate. Anyway, here's a picture of the "big boy pot-ty" (sorry, couldn't resist) and a close up of the baby plants.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, that's a shame. Maybe it's an outdoor plant?

Arlene,
West Bremerton flowers

SR5Rfan said...

Yes, Arlene - they were either pansies or marigolds. I bought two little starter kits for $1 each at Target and don't know which is which. I just figured they should stay indoors where it is "safe" until they got a little bigger. I'm going to keep the new pot on the patio.