Saturday, May 17, 2008

Great Movie!

That was a really, really good movie! And I didn't have to go alone; ended up meeting The Kids for breakfast and they decided to go see the movie with me. They had been planning on going to an Air Show, but decided the cool theatre sounded better than a hot landing strip. Smart of them, I'd say! There were two points in the movie where I had "Princess Bride" flashbacks, which was odd because The Boy had one, too! I won't describe them now because I know Sis reads my blog and is also planning on going to see "Prince Caspian", and I don't want to put them into her head. More than I already have, that is .... I think I'm going to have to reread the book, though, because even though I listened to the audiobook recently there were parts I'd like to check up on. But, I'd see it again, and already plan on buying the DVD when it becomes available.

Speaking of which, I should check to see when the DVD of "The Other Boleyn Girl" is due out.
Ah - June 10. Good to know! Don't think I'll order from Amazon, though - it takes too long for stuff to get here unless I pay for 2 day shipping.

No comments: