Wednesday, May 7, 2008

How Sweet!

One of the threads on Knitters' Review as for a hat pattern ... but apparently the link was a "limited time" offer. So, when I went to the site to see the hat, it was gone. Posted a comment that I was too late, and I'd have to be quicker next time. Well, one of the ladies emailed me, and sent me the pattern! Wasn't that nice of her?? I love KR!

Not really much going on today at work, so I don't really have anything to write about. But then, what else is new!

Hey, just noticed something new when I posted this ... there are now indicators for ratings on my posts. Just what I need, to fail Blogging 101! Wonder how it works; guess I'll have to check into it.

9:30 pm
How odd, now the ratings stuff is gone ... did I imagine it?

So, I had to cheat again and read the American Idol thread on KR to see who got voted off. Actually, I just wanted to see if David Cook was safe! And he is. Yay! I'm glad that Jason was voted off this week and hope that David A goes next. I'd like Syesha and DC as a final two, with David winning, of course.

1 comment:

Susan T-O said...

I give this post my highest rating: seven out of ten.