Thursday, May 8, 2008

Found a friend!

I've been trying, on and off throughout the years, to find a friend from high school. Well, I finally found her MySpace page last week, and sent her a message. Well, she responded today! I'm so excited to find out what's been going on in her life. I know (from her MySpace) that she has 3 kids and 3 grandkids. So, I just sent her a very short email detailing the little bit of life I've had, and hope she'll respond soon.

Survivor was interesting tonight - James has lost his title of "Dumbest Survivor Ever" to Eric. Can you imagine actually winning immunity, and giving it away when you know you've lied to everyone left in camp, and they all know that you've lied!?!? Well, they convinced Eric that if he gave immunity to Natalie, than she and Cirie would vote for Parvati. When he gave up that necklace, the entire jury went into shock. And guess what - all 4 women voted for Eric. What a surprise - NOT! I think he really trusted them, too, which makes it that much worse. Sunday is the finale, and it should be a good one ...

Got the cd today from The Girl's stepmom, with the pictures from the rehearsal and wedding. They have some great shots, and I'm glad she sent them to me. Now I have to get them the copy of the pictures we took ... my whole computer is going to be filled with wedding pictures!

Got an email from Zap today, with some pictures of frozen waves in Antarctica. Thought they were interesting, so I'm adding one here.

2 comments:

Susan T-O said...

You, uh, might want to check out snopes on those "frozen waves." Real pictures, inaccurate description.
http://www.snopes.com/photos/natural/antarcticwave.asp

SR5Rfan said...

Yeah, I know the description was incorrect; I just liked the picture which is why I posted it. I generally check things on Snopes, since I know that SOMEone else will. But thanks! :)