Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cops and Nephew

So, I was sitting on the couch last night, watching tv. You know, the same old same old. Suddenly realized that I'd been noticing a lot of people walking back and forth past my window. Then, I realized some of them were police officers. Well, I peeked out the windows and saw that there were 3 police cars parked out there. Didn't hear any yelling, or anything, and everyone seemed calm, so I wasn't worried or anything. Just a bit nosy. Sent a text message to The Boy to see if he had heard anything, but he hadn't.

Tonight I saw Denise and asked her what was going on. She said she'd tell me later, that "they" were upstairs and that it was the reason for the moving van in the parking lot. So apparently we have a newly vacant apartment. Saw the guys moving stuff out, and they didn't seem upset or angry. According to Denise, the situation was "no bueno". Makes me nosier than ever!

On a happier note, I received more pictures of my Great Nephew ... here's one of my favorites out of the ten. And the message from his Mommy: Drake is nearly 2 months old now and weighs just over 7lbs. He's outgrown his preemie clothing and is now just barely fitting into the 0-3 month stuff. It's looking like he's going to have light red hair now that it's coming in a bit more.

No comments: