Saturday, May 24, 2008

Weird Dream

So, I was dreaming that one of the bosses (nobody I know) came over to me while I was working and said that since I was going to "be there for a while" I should have my "own space". She brought me up onto the roof where they were already setting up a desk underneath an EasyUp (the kind with sides, the front was left open). They were putting pictures up, and organizing things, and making it look really nice. But, on the roof? What if it got windy, or rained? Oh well. So she said that since I couldn't work while they were setting things up, I should go for a nice, long lunch and come back in a couple of hours.

When I went back, I couldn't find my "office". Half of the roof (and it was huge!) was covered in EasyUps and tents and tarps with all kinds of businesses in them. Looked like a combination swap meet/craft fair/carnival. There was even a huge field area. I wandered around for what seemed like hours trying to find my space. Finally found Duh, and decided to visit with her for a while. She panicked because she thought there were wolves so she closed up the tent until it was really really small. That was about the end of the dream. Never did find my "office".

Wonder what caused that one? The salsa? I didn't eat THAT much of it. :-) Maybe it was inspired by Sis' dream about the Monkees at the State Fair. And I was going to add a picture, but couldn't find one that looked right.

No comments: