Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yup, it is Spring

and, according to some friends of Hubby, it was snowing at Big Bear this morning. They sent him a picture and he forwarded it to my phone. Not a lot of snow, but there is a little bit! We've been having rain here this afternoon and my feet are rather cold. Wasn't a good day to wear sandals to work, I guess. Oh, and the repairmen got the A/C working today -- not that we needed it.

The Boy is getting new responsibilities at work. He's not sure how happy to be about it. I think it's a "promotion" for him. Instead of working in the shop, he'll be operating the sound board for TPIR. It will include training on a sound board he hasn't used before, which is always good to add to a resume. I think he'll miss the guys he's been working with, though, and he'll be working later in the day so won't have as much "evening" time with The Girl.

Tonight is the season opener for So You Think You Can Dance, which is always entertaining. They get some really fantastic talent on that show. The only problem with it is that, towards the end of the season, it will be on at the same time as Survivor. And you KNOW I'll be watching Survivor!

No comments: