Thursday, May 22, 2008

S Y T Y C Dance

Well, 45 minutes into the premiere and I remember what I don't like about the beginning episodes. They have spent way too much time on each dancer (I think they've only had 6 dancers so far) and especially so on one particular guy. He's back for the third time, and it's just a joke. He is geeky and awkward and has not talent or personality. I don't know why they keep giving him air time. But I'm sure if he auditions again next time around, they'll put him on tv again.

Then there was the dancer who seems to think he is a gift to the world. Even stripped down to (apparently) nothing during the interview. What that has to do with dancing, I don't know. It wasn't even a strip-tease. He just took off his clothes. Some people will do anything to be on television. At least on Idol, they tend to cut the really bad acts pretty quickly and not let them continue on for 3 minutes.

Hey, show's back on. Gotta watch so I can see what to complain about next ...

Ouch - this guy just put both arms out straight ... behind his back!

No comments: