Sunday, June 1, 2008

Arm concerns

So, I've been having some pain in my elbow lately. Haven't been doing any knitting, and trying to limit my non-work related computering. Even with cutting back, though, my arm has been bothering me most of the day today. Pain is mostly in the elbow, with some achy-ness traveling to the shoulder and hand at times. Also have had some tinglieness in my arm. I do NOT want to have repetitive motion problems with my arm!

On a good note, The Kids have just purchased a car! The cost of gas for The Boy to drive to LA and back every day is just getting to be too much for them, and they have determined that if he drove something more fuel efficient, they can cover the car payment with the gas savings. So, they are just leaving the dealership with a 2003 Camry. They're going to grab some dinner and then bring the car over for me to see. Yay for The Kids!

3 comments:

Susan T-O said...

If *I* were to complain of pain & tingleyness in my arm, SOMEone would insist I go to the doctor.

SR5Rfan said...

If *you* were to have read the post for today, you would see that SOMEone is obtaining information regarding insurance coverage for said arm pain and tinglies.

Susan T-O said...

What? Skip ahead and read the posts out of order? Not on your life! Or even tingly arm!