Monday, June 2, 2008

U S Postal Service

I've been waiting for a package from Amazon, that shipped out (supposedly) on 5/24. According to the tracker, it was in Bell, CA on 5/25, and then was sent to Philadelphia. Why it went to PA I don't know. It was back in Bell today .... hopefully I'll receive it tomorrow. When I called the post office they couldn't tell me anything other than what is on the website tracking. And they wonder why people don't want to use the postal service any more! Anyway, I'm expecting a book by Steve Martini (he writes similar to John Grisham) and a DVD of "Noises Off". They shipped out another package today ("High Marks for Murder" and the audiobook of "Anne of Avonlea"), wonder where it'll end up?

Hubby was at the Chiropractor's office today. I know Dr M does physical therapy for carpal tunnel, so F is going to confirm with the insurance to see what is covered.

Don't really have anything else to write about. Of course, I never do have anything to write about, but that doesn't always stop me from writing. It might, however, stop people from reading... LOL!

No comments: