Saturday, June 21, 2008

Nice Saturday

Sis and Rafe left a little while ago. I had a nice, relaxing, enjoyable day. Met them for breakfast (strawberry crepes) and then came back to my place. Sis and I knitted, and Rafe computered, read, napped, swam, and talked with us. We also watched "Lady in the Water". Well, Rafe and I did; Sis did more knitting than watching because they've seen it several times before. Since my DVD player is broken, we watched it on the computer. It was a pretty good movie, but I couldn't knit during it. Not because of the movie itself, but because I couldn't keep track of my pattern. I'm almost finished with the wavy scarf. Not sure what to do about dinner. We ordered pizza around 2:00. I don't recommend the Domino's "thin and crunchy" crust. It is very thin and very crunchy. More like an over-done flour tortilla than a pizza crust. I'll probably just finish it off for dinner, and then have some so-called iced cream for dessert. Rocky Road and/or Praline Pecan. Oh, who do I think I'm kidding; you know I"ll have some of each!

No comments: