Saturday, June 21, 2008

Finished

I finally finished the Wave Scarf, which I started knitting about 2 years or so ago. Sis bought me the yarn in Vermont and I saved it for jut the right project. When The Girl gave me a little bitty knitting kit for Christmas, the pattern for this scarf was included. And I knew, right away, that this was the pattern for my Vermont yarn. I don't know why it took so long for me to actually finish it.

I also finished the little piggy today. Well, I need to add some eyes and nostrils, but the knitting and sewing together part is finished. I'm glad I waited and got Sis' opinion; the pattern calls for 2 legs, and I couldn't figure out how to attach them. Sis determined (and I had kinda suspected) that it was a typo in the book. So, I made two more legs and he looks quite cute, if I do say so myself.

1 comment:

Susan T-O said...

Aw, the piggy came out darling! Oh, and I bought the yarn in Virgina, not Vermont :-)