Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pool Party

Went down to the pool for a little over an hour. Had talked myself into going down, but went to get the clothes out of the car first. Saw my neighbor from across the way, and he asked if I was going down to the pool, and that there was free food. Didn't meet anybody new, but I did talk to a few of the people I've seen around (mostly employees of the apartment complex). Had a diet Coke and 2 brownie bites. It was kind of nice when I was on my way there ... the little girl from the apartment across from me saw me coming and kept yelling to her mom "Look mommy it's Beth". Of course, "mommy" was in the middle of a conversation and not paying attention to her daughter. Had a blast watching the kids play in the water (so fearless!) and the hula-hoop contest. The boy that won had absolutely no hips at all; I have no idea how he kept that hoop up and moving.

Here's a picture of a girl I saw at McDonald's earlier today; she must be Ronald's daughter. I mean the one at the counter, of course.

No comments: