Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Wah-mbulance Is Gone

And I'm over my funk. Still didn't sleep as well as I'd've liked to, but better than I have been. I went to the house this morning and did laundry while visiting with Buster and Little Thing. Good thing I went over, too, since the poor kitty was locked up in the bedroom! She has a great ability to sneak in without being seen, and then she hides under the bed so you don't know she is in there. She would have been fine, I know, but she'd have been a cranky kitty by the time Hubby got home from work. Instead, she got to sleep in my laundry basket. I think seeing the animals helped my mood a bit. Even though the ungrateful critters slept most of the time I was there!

Decided on McDonalds for lunch, and got myself a Big Mac meal. Quite yummy. I've been wanting to try the iced coffee they have now; it isn't worth the money. Sis makes a much tastier iced coffee, and doesn't charge me for it. Hee hee.

Surprised I didn't hear back from her regarding the email I sent yesterday. I was letting her know what dates would be good for her to have her Alliday party this year. They haven't done the Alliday in a couple of years, and it would be fun to have another. I'd even be willing to go over the weekend prior and help get things ready! She did, however, send me an email telling me to basically get my head out of my butt and stop being self-destructive. I guess my blog made things sound worse than I really felt. I did forget about the pool thing today, until I read her email a few minutes ago. Kinda hot to hang out in the sun, and I probably won't go down there. Maybe for a few minutes near the end ...

1 comment:

Susan T-O said...

Glad you got your head out of your butt. I did get your e-mail, but still have to figure out which date to use. Probably the 23 as it gives me more time to clean the house. . . and for people to plan on coming.