Saturday, June 7, 2008

Saturday Evening

Didn't do much this afternoon. Bought a curtain to put up in my bedroom. I have the vertical blinds, of course, but the morning sun shines in very brightly and wakes me up. That is, if I get back to sleep after the noisy car in the parking lot. Anyway, I got the curtain installed, and also picked up new sheets for the bed. Did you know, it is impossible to find sheets to fit a day bed? I got another set of twin sheets, and some of those garter thingies to hold the fitted sheet on better. Treated myself to dinner at Salsita's, and took a few pictures of the plants they had out front.

Am now watching a remake of "Sybil" on CBS. Hope it is good ... I like the original with Sally Field. The girl playing Sybil sounds similar to Sally Field at times. Anyway, I'm going to watch my movie now.

No comments: