Saturday, June 7, 2008

Halfway thru Saturday

Went to breakfast today with hubby. The Kids had other plans (they are going to Catalina, courtesy of The Girl's employment) so it was just the two of us. It was ok, nothing exciting. Went to BC and got complained at (we haven't been there in a while, and "our" waitress made sure we knew it!). Went to the house for a while to visit the critters and got some got pictures of Bubs. Even got a couple of Little Thing, although it's almost impossible to photograph her. Since she is all black, her features don't show up well, and when I think I'm getting a good shot, she moves just as the picture is taken. I've added one here, that was a perfect shot of her face ... um, ear.




Also took a couple of pictures of some of the flowers that are blooming. Some of the angles are odd because the flowers were "out of reach" so I just took a chance and shot. I think this one, in particular, came out really well ...

... there are more pictures on my Flickr site. Post has been updated to correct the typo found in the first paragraph.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, nice blog by the way. I just sat and read a load of your posts and you're a really good author. I completely agree my cat is completely impossible to take pictures of. I just put the camera on continuous shot and let him do his own thing. Haha. Keep up the good posting :).

Susan T-O said...

Out waitress, huh?

SR5Rfan said...

Yes, "out" waitress. Can't be perfect all the time!