Friday, June 6, 2008

Picture Problems

Well, I've generally been bringing my camera with me whenever I go anywhere (which, admittedly, isn't often unless you count work and fast-food). Problem is, when I have the camera with me I don't see anything to take pictures of. Mr RT Hawk hasn't been around work in ages; no cute little critters along the road, no interesting houses. So, today I decided to use the camera in my phone and take a picture of ..... LUNCH!

Part of lunch, anyway. This is a chiggen soft taco from Del Taco. I actually had two of them, and the "combo" also included fries. The tacos were quite good; the fries were not. They weren't cooked long enough so were pale and mushy. I then went across the parking lot to Stater Bros and bought some of the Sunkist fruit gem candies that are so popular at work. Of course, my lunch was nowhere near as good as the one Sis had; she treated herself to Red Lobster today!

Decided I'd go grocery shopping tonight since there isn't much around the house that sounds appetizing. Went to the gas station, and ended up going to a pizza place and ordering a pepperoni/pineapple pizza. I did go to Vons while the pizza was being cooked, but didn't get much grocery-wise. Just didn't feel up to shopping, and having to think of what I needed was more than I wanted to deal with. So, I got some cookies, and some "side dish" items. I'll have to do the real shopping this weekend, though, or I'll have nothing for breakfast on Monday.

Received the shipment from Amazon today. This one didn't get the round trip to Philadelphia, so it arrived a few days early. Guess that makes up for the other one being a few days late. I'll be watching "Noises Off" this weekend, and listening to "Anne of Avonlea" in the car. I may look for an inexpensive DVD player this weekend, too. I don't like using the laptop for movie watching; don't know why, but for some reason I don't think it is good for the computer.

No comments: