Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Whew, that was lucky!

Made sure I got change last night so I could pay for my share of the taco lunch. While getting dressed this morning, I put the money into my pants pocket so that I didn't have to go digging through my purse looking for it (since I can never find anything in there when I want it). Just before I left for work, I noticed a huge spot on the knee of my pants. Darn. Went in and changed, drove to work, and as I was getting ready to exit the elevator (in the building, there isn't an elevator in my car) I realized that I'd left the $20 in my other pants. Fortunately, Val was able to come up with change for me (I had a $20 bill) so I could have my taco lunch.

Got home from work, and started my laundry. Puttered around, put the clothes in the dryer, puttered some more, went and got the clothes. As I was folding/hanging up the clean laundry, I remembered the money. In my pants pocket. That had just gone through the somewhat public appliances. To my surprise, the somewhat damp money was still in the pocket! Yay!

And, if anyone is interested, I decided on the spaghetti and it was very yummy. I'll have some for lunch tomorrow, too (because I always cook too much).
I use more sauce than that, though ...

No comments: