Monday, July 21, 2008

Computer Is Working Again

And that's about all the news for today. Wow, I'm sitting here, trying to think of what to write about, and can't come up with a darned thing! So I'm going to end here, and go back to my pathetic little life of tv/reading/knitting. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day, or at least more interesting!

Oh, and I might have a short work week - the company is getting new carpeting, and the AP area is being done on Friday. Everyone will be shifted around to different areas, and I don't know if there'll be a spot for me. I know that the other temp is planning on taking the day off, but she's also packing to move to MO and can use the extra time. There might also be some question as to Monday work, so I may have another 4-dayer next week. I'm hoping not, because I can really use the cash, but then again - I might be able to schedule a lunch with Sis.

And on a New York note, Barb got to meet her new puppy over the weekend! She says he is absolutely adorable, just a little black fluff of a Scottie. She hasn't decided on a name for him yet; the 5-year-old daughter of one of her friends suggested "Cooper". Barb told the little girl that she probably won't give him that as a first name, but it can be his middle name. The pup will also have a "legal" name, since he'll be registered with the AKC.

No comments: