Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Nice Evening

Had dinner tonight with Zap and his wife. (Sis - you'll possibly remember him as Karl's best friend). They live up in Northern Cal and come down to LA a couple of times a year for business, so they made the extra (long) drive out here for a visit. We went to Corky's, and spent about 2-1/4 hours talking. I had some snackie things here for after, figuring we'd eat and then come back to the apartment. So, since they only stayed about 15 minutes at the apartment, none of the snackie things were eaten. I'll have to put it all away. Wonder how freezable it is? I could save the brownie bites and strawberry/cream cheese pastry things for the next knitting day. Or - I could eat them.

I wonder which option is more likely. HA!

2 comments:

Susan T-O said...

Save them for knittering! Save them for knittering!


I'm already too late, aren't I?

SR5Rfan said...

No, not entirely too late. When will we be knittering? Better be soon, or these'll be gone. But I can buy some more...