Tuesday, July 15, 2008

And yes, I know

it is poor bathroom etiquette to take pictures in the bathroom.

The neighbor moved his truck, at about 4:30 this morning. Grrrrrr. Guess it's my own fault for not being more specific as to when I wanted it moved. And it is parked near my window again. I really should put a polite note on the truck, asking him not to park right near my bedroom, but I don't want to be seen as the "neighbor who complains". I know, I know.

Sis has been having computer issues and has been unable to post to her blog since Sunday. How am I supposed to know what is going on in her life without her posts? :-) Actually, she did email to let me know that her neighbor is very sick. He's been having liver problems, can't eat, and has lost 25 pounds since July 1. Rafe called an ambulance for him last night so at least he is getting treated. Um, Neighbor D is getting treated, not Rafe.

Speaking of treatment, my eldest BIL got his latest biopsy back; it was malignant but they think they caught it in time. He'll have to have a couple more chemo treatments, though, and won't make it down for FIL's 80th birthday.

Anyway, I'm going to finish my dinner and watch Family Feud.

No comments: