Monday, July 14, 2008

Hope He Moves That Truck

The neighbor with the noisy truck is parked right at my window again. Sure wish he'd park somewhere else, although I know he has as much right to park there as anyone else. Just that his truck is so loud, and he leaves so early - and then I can't bet back to sleep. *sigh*

Work was ok today. Entered a bunch of invoices, which is kind of the point of me being there. Met a couple more people, although I don't know what they do for the company. I *think* they might be married to or dating each other, but I'm not sure.

Took a picture of one of the signs posted in the ladies room. Not sure why it is posted, because everyone should already know all this stuff, but you never know. I especially like the last line. Oh - and not only is it posted, there are five copies of it posted. Yep, five. One in each of the two stalls, one on the paper towel dispenser, one next to the sink and one on the outside of the outer stall. And it is NOT a large bathroom. Can you say "overkill"?

To better read the sign, click on the picture to enlarge it. And since it doesn't enlarge enough to read the last sentence, it says: "If anyone should have any questions regarding proper bathroom etiquette, please see a Human Resource Representative."

Worked a bit on the pet blanket, and will do a little more after I'm done computering.

No comments: