Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bennie

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so ...

Had a late breakfast today, which has become standard for the weekend. The Kids are at Sea World, so it was just F and me. I met him at the house, and we drove over to Tommy's place. I guess he was running out of hollandaise sauce, so he put some aside for us. It seems like it's been ages since we've had Eggs Benedict, so were quite pleased to have it this morning. I took the picture with my phone, and sent it to The Boy. Haven't heard from him ....

Went back to the house and spent some time with the critters while I did laundry. Exciting, huh? F went to check out a job (don't think he'll ever get completely away from the sign work) so it was just me and the animals. LT came and cuddled for a while, and Bubs slept at my feet. It was nice to see them.

Just finished dinner (stopped at the local pizza place and got an order of baked ziti; I think I have enough left over for 2 lunches). Gonna hit the shower soon, and then settle in for tv, reading and maybe some knitting.

No comments: