Monday, July 28, 2008

Not Ready For His Close-Up

Well, I remembered to bring my camera and my camcorder today. Deliberately drove the alternate route so I could get a nice little video of Mr Ostrich. Did he cooperate? No, he did not. He stayed waaaay over there, where I couldn't get a good shot of him. What a bummer! Guess I'll have to try again tomorrow.

Today was hectic at work. Couldn't start on the AP for almost two hours, because they were putting computers and stuff back together after the installation of the new carpets. Since it is near month-end, they want everything entered (of course). Spent the day working on the drop-ship invoices so the customers could be billed; haven't entered any of the "regular" shipment invoices that came in the mail today. That means we'll be adding to them tomorrow -- and we'll have more drop-ships to enter, too!

Found out something nice about the company, too ... they provide lunch for month-end! We'll be treated to El Pollo Loco on Thursday, which ought to be yummy. Sherry says they usually don't work overtime, either, so I won't have to worry if I'm still employed there during Survivor Season. This place is looking better and better - hope they can and will hire me, for a decent wage that I can live on and afford the gas to drive there!

And on a sad note - Rafe's computer is fried, so Sis no longer has computer access at home. And since she can't blog at work, that means she won't be able to add any posts or upload any pictures! Hope they get one or the other of the computers working soon, as much for their sake as for my entertainment.

No comments: