Sunday, July 27, 2008

Chi-li Coo-koff

dancedancedance According to what I can find online, the tentative date is October 19, 2008 - 9a-3p. Seems awfully late in the year. I know that means it won't be as hot as it has been on some of the previous occasions. I guess it has been later the last couple of times. Gee, ever since the Paramedic Incident, I think. Coincidence? I sure hope so!

Haven't done anything with the new mini camcorder yet. I'll have to see about getting some "movin pitchurs" of the ostrich and/or some of the other animals tomorrow.

Going to have to start saving up my pennies - the tv in the living room is starting to get a black line across the top of the screen. No, not the one that you get when the program is being shown in widescreen format. Although I haven't noticed it since I changed channels about 20 minutes ago, so maybe it was just that one station having problems. Sure hope so.

No comments: