Friday, July 25, 2008

Sorry, Sis

Apparently, Sis was expecting a nice blog entry about my new little baby camcorder. Unfortunately, I don't really have anything much to say about it, as I haven't really used it yet. Took a little video shot of the living room just to test it out, and it seems like it takes a decent movie. It is really easy to use, too. Not a lot of buttons to have to figure out. A power button, a button to record (and the same button to stop recording), a play button and a delete button. That's about it. I'll have to see if I can find something to video over the weekend; if not, maybe I'll drive home past the ostrich on Monday. Then I can practice downloading to the computer and posting it to blogger! Which I'm sure will be easy, since there's a little icon right up there ^ for adding movies to the blog.

Hey, if anyone is interested, The Boy actually posted to his blog today! He is, as you probably know, at the Comic-Con in San Diego this weekend. Don't know how many consecutive years this makes for him, but I know he enjoys going. Kinda felt bad for him, since he was on his own for the first two days - The Girl had to work until this afternoon, so she took the train down to meet him. And I've probably mentioned all that before, but that's ok. If I'm repeating myself, I can blame it on my age. Anyway, you can check out The Boy's blog. Just a little something extra to read if you are bored.

4 comments:

Susan T-O said...

It would be easier to read The Boy's blog if you posted a link or told us the name or something. . .

SR5Rfan said...

It's right there - in my links section on the right. It's been there ever since about 2:00 pm on 7/26.

Susan T-O said...

LOL, don't know how I missed seeing that at 8:40 am.

Susan T-O said...

HEY! The Boy has me blocked & I can't leave a comment on his blog. :-(