Friday, August 8, 2008

The Boy Is Happy

After his laptop died on him (again), he finally gave up and ordered himself a Mac. And being the kind, generous guy he is, he ordered one for The Girl, too! After two days of tracking with Fed Ex, the new computers arrived today. I know they did, because he sent me a text message when he got confirmation that the landlady had signed for them, and then he sent me a picture message to show me the boxes. I'm surprised, though. He hasn't posted anything about it on his blog ...

Had a busy day at work today; lots of invoices to enter. I'm officially tired now, so that is a good excuse to make this a short post. Unlike my normal good excuse; that being that my life is boring and I have nothing to say.

Sure hope that Sis is serious about having an Alliday party this year. I've been looking forward to it for ages! She hasn't really given any details, though, so I'm not sure if it is going to happen or not. It is supposed to be scheduled for the 23rd, so we'll see.

1 comment:

Susan T-O said...

Gaaaah! Haven't planned, haven't sent invites, haven't done anything!! Not even sure Ralph has that weekend off work. . .